see, saya selalu tepat janji haha

setiap tahun, tanggal yang sama, aku tetap absen disini hhe

well turning 21 today, nothing has change significantly. tapi,i feel blessed. too many love i have receive. from my family and friends. banyak orang-orang yang tidak sadar seberapa lingkungannya peduli terhadap dirinya.
aku begitu, tapi aku harus berubah kan?
birthday means wiser than before.
birthday means aprreciate for the things around you.

banyak yang kurang beruntung dibandingkan aku, jadi, keterlaluan rasanya kalo aku mengeluh :)

i really try my best to be better person :)
wish me bunch of luck guys hehe

bytheway, gak ada guna saya sembunyiin tanggal ultah di FB. ujung2nya temen-temen pada tau dari timeline hha

Label:



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
Thank you for dropping by.These pictures are not taken by me. If they are, my name will be posted on them. I don't give credits to anyone because nobody knows who the real owner of each picture. If the owner wants credits, they should put their URL on their picture.All Rights Reserved April 2011 © Pipie Ladybug

Instagram

Tagboard